Popular Posts

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Week 9 Pick$

Where Are Herman Cain's Eyebrows?
Beats Me.
But My NFL picks are right HERE!


Hello November Football!

So much promise with a new month and a half of the NFL season remaining. Will Tebowing become the new planking? (come timmy I'm rooting for ya) Will the Packers lose a game? Can the Patriots stop the pass? Who's SuckforLuck campaign will last another week?

Beats me, but what I do know is that my picks for week 9 are so delicious that you may mistake them for thanksgiving dinner.

here we go.

@Kansas City vs. Miami (+4)
I am shocked that Vegas is only dropping a 4 spot for the fins. Is blowing a big lead to the New Jersey Football Giants really warrant praise? I sure don't think so. Look to see the int. happy Chiefs D have a pickoff party, hosted by Matt Moore of course. Oh Andrew Luck. . . where art thou?

The Pick: Kansas City

@Buffalo vs. New Jersey Jets (+2)
The Jets, 0-3 on the road this year. The Bills, 4-0 at home and coming of a SHUTOUT. Yeah thats right the Bills even play a little D. Funny as the Jets have been sttrugglin' to find the endzone with out the help of their defense. The Bills have a flashy aerial attack.

The Pick: Buffalo

Atlanta vs. @Indianapolis (+7)
funny.

The Pick: Atlanta

Green Bay vs. @San Diego (+5.5)
I don't know if it is because I have the gift wrapper (Phil Rivers) and Vince Jackson on my fantasy team. But for some reason I always have some high hopes for these chargers. And ironically I think they are presently charging for this bout against the reigning champs. Will they win out right? that might be a stretch but they might be field goal shy, closer than the experts think.

The Pick: San Diego

@Dallas vs. Seattle (+11.5) . . . The Pick: Dallas

@New Orleans vs. Tampa Bay (+8) . . . The Pick: New Orleans

San Francisco vs. @Washington (+3.5) . . . The Pick: San Francisco

@Houston vs. Cleveland (+11) . . . The Pick: Houston

@Tennessee vs. Cincinnati (+3) . . . The Pick: Cincinnati

@Oakland vs. Denver (+8) . . tebow . . The Pick: Oakland

@New England vs. New Jersey Football Giants (+9) . . . The Pick: NJFG

@Pittsburgh vs Baltimore (+3) . . put your money on this one . . The Pick: Pittsburgh

@Philadelphia vs. Chicago (+7.5) . . . The Pick: Philadelphia

play on players.

For those who can't hold a conversation on sundays, per usual, download the B.S. Report before the Sunday Sun rises. Follow my lead. And go out with a bang on this first November Weekend.

DOWNLOAD: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7174342


No comments:

Post a Comment